Saturday, October 23, 2010

REP. DOROTHY HUKILL: A LEGISLATIVE UPDATE OCTOBER 2010



Monday, October 11, 2010--  A LEGISLATIVE UPDATE :
MESSAGE FROM THE REPRESENTATIVE

As your voice in Tallahassee, I take very seriously my responsibility to represent the interests of citizens from every corner of our District and every walk of life. The feedback that I receive each day is enormously valuable in helping me to meet this responsibility. With this in mind, I would like to highlight a few events during the past month that have given me an opportunity to hear your suggestions and concerns. Your input continues to be essential to the citizen-driven agenda that I bring to Tallahassee each year.

With the passing of the ninth anniversary of the tragic events of September 11th, this month has also been one for honoring the brave men and women who have sacrificed so much to preserve our freedoms. I hope that you will join me in continuing to remember those who serve our community, state, and Nation so selflessly.

As we enter fall, I look forward to seeing you around the District. My staff and I stand ready to assist you in any way that we can. It is truly an honor to serve you in the Florida House of Representatives.
-Dorothy

Other News
9/27/10  REP. HUKILL TALKS ISSUES WITH CONSTITUENTS ON “MONDAY MORNINGS WITH THE MAYOR” RADIO PROGRAM


10/4/10  Rep. Hukill Meets with Local Homeowners Group


9/11/10  Rep. Hukill Honors First Responders on 9/11 Anniversary


10/18/10 REP. HUKILL WELCOMES NEW LEGISLATIVE INTERN

++++++++++

Bookmark and Share
or please click on the small envelop at the bottom of this post to email this to others. This blog is not connected to any official Republican organization.